FoK in exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game!

2 posters

Go down

Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game! Empty Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game!

Post  guyderue Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:23 am

Testing FoK against the comp. is more futile than it has ever been because of the capture issues and some of the AI protocols. That is saying nothing against Thud and his AI Mafia, they are just probably backed up with all their projects.

What we need are some online games so we can test FoK against other good players. I know some of us are in Europe and so have different time schedules but on Weekends we should all be able to get some FoK on! So lets try and use this thread to lay out dates and time we are looking for a game.

For Example:

Today, Saturday 30th @ 4-4:30pm (EST). I will be on Hamachi then with Dr. West so be there or be square!
guyderue
guyderue

Back to top Go down

Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game! Empty Re: Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game!

Post  variou Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:09 pm

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeesss!! Razz il get hamachi on, just buzz me whenever Wink

Ive never managed to do the internal mp yet.. no one ever around when ive tried

Where does everyone gather? the only hamachi rooms I have open are all greyed out
Xfires empty too

variou

Back to top Go down

Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game! Empty Re: Let Other Players Know When You Want An Online Game!

Post  guyderue Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:22 am

Well VGF, West and I had a fun game last night. Who is up for another run of fun tonight?

Sunday 31st @ 4-4:30 (EST): be there or be square!
guyderue
guyderue

Back to top Go down

Post  variou Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:59 am

That might be a bit too late for me, I need to head to bed fairly earlyish for work -,-

variou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum